Changes from R3 to R4
- There are two optional versions for GMs when running monsters, and non-player characters to decide how hit points, and pain status is affected when the creatures suffer damage in combat.
- The three different pain thresholds are abbreviated: incapacitation threshold (IT), unconsciousness threshold (UT), death threshold (DT).
- The penalties due to pain for initiative, movement rate, and morale checks are tied to pain thresholds, now.
- The new penalties are listed in tables to make them easier to find, and read.
- Some minor editing of the text (examples, typos fixed.)