Samstag, Oktober 26, 2013

RPG Person Profile

This is based on Zak S' rpg person profile design. Read his post and take part, or browse the other profiles.

RPG Person Profile (gnar)
  • I'm currently running (at home): Basic Fantasy RPG
  • I would like to play/run: Saga-System, Risus. I like simple games.
  • I live in: Germany. And I grew up with Jazz, not Schlager music. Although some argue it's the same.
  • 3 well-known RPG products other people made that I like: Mini-Six, Risus Companion, Swords&Wizardry. And polyhedral dice, of course!
  • 1 novel I like: Stephen King's Joyland. I haven't read novels in ages; mostly philosophy, science, education, music, and such stuff instead. I know ... but you can roll dice to randomly pick chapters and read them out loud to strangers in restaurants.
  • 4 movies I like: Off the map, Shotgun Stories, Pontypool, Magic.
  • Best place to find me on-line: e-mail me.
  • I will read almost anything on tabletop RPGs if it's: No, I won't.
  • I really do not want to hear about: RPGame theories. Edition wars. 'Music was better in the early days.'
  • I think dead orc babies are ( circle one: funny / problematic / ....well, ok, it's complicated because....) dead orc babies.
  • RPG Content I made for Basic Fantasy and other old school games is available here on this blog: Magic items, character sheets and some house rules. As well as the Undead Dwarf Massacre.
  • If you know anything about distraction free work spaces, software and other stuff it'd help me with all the projects I'm working on
Links to other RPG Person Profiles

Tales of the Rambling Bumblers
The DM from Outremer
Kelvin Green
Digital Orc
Going Dungeon Crawling
Violent Media - Dice and Design
Death and Axes
Deep Delving
Cross Planes
The Other Side
The Chronicles of Ganth 
Curmudgeons&Dragons 
Frothsof 4e 
The Chamber of Mazarbul
Monsters and Manuals
The RPG Corner 
Axes and Orcs
Silver Divinity

Keine Kommentare: